Tired of your old Blackberry or HTC device and you want to have the new G1 or Blackbery 8900 or Flip?. Well, now is your opportunity to get up to 75 dollars off when you recycle your old HTC or Blackberry (used phone must be working).
First you need an e-cupon
- Print, bookmark, or email yourself this e-coupon so you have it handy
- Buy and activate a BlackBerry device with T-Mobile – either online or at any retail location
- Go online to www.recyclerebates.com/tm-rim and use the password flipyourcurve for access.
- Fill in some info about your old phone and print out a free shipping label
- Send in all of the below items before April 30th, 2009 (letter must be post-marked prior to April 30th, 2009)
- The old phone
- A copy of the UPC code from the box of your new BlackBerry smartphone
- A copy of the invoice/receipt from the purchase of your new BlackBerry smartphone
Tip: ask the sales rep to make copies of these before you leave the store!
- Once the old phone is received, we will mail you a check for a minimum of $75*
Note: please pack up your old phone carefully with lots of padding – when we receive it, it must be in the condition you specified on the website or you will not get the $75*. Additional terms and conditions on request.
If you need more information go to :