Finally real turn by turn GPS function on the T-Mobile G1. Today, The company Telenav has officially announced its turn-by-turn GPS navigation for the Android-powered device coming on February 24th. The software will feature full color 3D graphics, speech recognition, one-click rerouting, and traffic alerts, as well as weather updates, gas prices, and restaurant reviews (the PR claims over 10 million business and services).
Ramp up your T-Mobile G1 with today’s most popular cell phone navigation system – TeleNav GPS Navigator. Then get on-the-road access to full-color, 3D, turn-by-turn GPS navigation along with advanced speech recognition; traffic alerts with one-click rerouting; more than 10 million business listings; gas prices; weather updates and restaurant reviews.
TeleNav is the leader in cell phone GPS technology, and the first to develop GPS navigation for Google Android and for the G1.
- 3D moving maps in landscape and portrait mode
- Name and address speech recognition
- Automatic reroute if a turn is missed
- Traffic alerts and one-click rerouting
- Business finder
- Gas by price
- Search along route
- Restaurant ratings and reviews
Maps and Traffic:
- Current location map
- Business locations map
- Map, traffic and route summary views
- Commute alerts
- Current weather and five-day forecasts
- Night-time map color