BlackberryNews reported that, according with a high level source, T-Mobile, will not carry ever the Blackberry 9000 or Bold. There were some pictures around in the web showing a Bold with a T-Mobile Logo from some guy at the DNC few weeks ago. Now we know that T-Mobile, instead will carry the Blackberry javelin or just recently baptized as Curve II.Taking it from our friends from Crackberry, the new Curve II will come with many new features, better than the Bold.Here they are :
- Quad-band radios: GSM/GPRS/EDGE (no 3G)
- Wi-Fi b/g with UMA + GPS in one
- OS 4.6.1, featuring Safe Mode start up
- 480 by 360 high-res HVGA+ display
- 512 MHz Processor
- 256 MB on-board flash memory (more room for apps)
- Hot-swappable microSD slot – located under the battery door
- 3.2MP camera, includes auto-focus
- Glass cover – one piece glass cover will house the camera and flash, providing a very polished look and feel
- Micro USB charging/syncing port, w/ high speed data
- Dedicated Lock Button – will allow easy access to lock / hold the device when not using a holster
- “Sweet Spot” narrow keypad
- Battery Cover features a new easy to use, latch mechanism.
The Blackberry Curve II or Javelin will come to T-Mobile on November. Stay tuned for more information.