Today , another options to pay using your mobile phone has just arrived. After using NFC, and Google Wallet, Isis, is now the third option available and T-Mobile Galaxy S II, is the first phone to have it!. T-Mobile has just started over the air, the new update, T989UVLH1, improving some bug fixes and Isis Option.
Beginning August 16, the Samsung Galaxy S II (ICS only) will have a software update to Android version 4.0.3 / Software T989UVLH1 via Samsung Kies only. This update improves device performance.
You can update in one way:
Manual download to T989UVLH1: If you want to update to T989UVLH1, you can update via Samsung Kies. Ensure you are on the latest version of Kies prior to attempting the update. See http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/ to confirm the version.
|Current Software Version||Update Status|
T989UVLDEThis software version is current. Your device software is up to date.T989UVLE1
- The update is still being sent to customers via OTA. You must wait to receive the OTA. See above for steps to manually pull the update.
- You can manually update to Android version 4.0.3/ Software version T989UVLH1. See above for steps to manually update via Kies.
Other versionsT-Mobile and Samsung will not send you a software update.
Devices with non-T-Mobile software versions are out of warranty and do not receive updates.
Check the Software version.
Android version 4.0.3/ Software version T989UVLH1 – Current optional update version
- Android version 4.0.3/ Software version T989UVLH1
- Manual Update ONLY (Size varies based on previous software version)
- Approved 8/14/12
- ISIS/NFC update
- Bug fixes
- Android version 4.0.3/ Software version T989UVLE1 update
- Latest version of Kies software downloaded on PC or MAC
- At least 50% battery life.
Via Android Police