HTC has just recently added on its website the new T-Mobile HD2. Luckily for T-Mobile users, this version will have more RAM and ROM compared with the Original (European) HD2. The European Version only has 512Mb and 448Mb of ROM and RAM respectively. In the other hand, the magenta version will carry 1Gb and 578 Mb or ROM and RAM. . This is a big improvement for HD2, running already WM6.5 but probably upgradable to run Windows Mobile 7.
We added a comparison of 2 T-Mobile Windows Mobile phones, the HD2 and The Touch Pro2. The difference is clearly noticeable. We are just waiting also to compare the HD2 with the new Diamond 3, also coming to T-Mobile.
Check the comparison chart after the jump!
- Immerse yourself. This screen is our biggest yet, 4.3 inches corner to corner, with bright, lifelike 480×800 resolution.
- Keep up with people, don’t keep track of messages. See all your conversations with someone—from calls and e-mails to text messages and Facebook® status updates—all together, all in one place.
- Make your home your own. Change your home screen to create the perfect phone for you, with your apps and interests right on top.
- Be a weather watcher. The HD2 automatically checks the local weather, and then shows you what to expect with animated weather wallpaper.
- Keep in touch the way you want. Stay close to friends on Facebook, Google Talk™, and Flickr®. Master your tweets with HTC Peep™.
- Do everything faster. Qualcomm’s latest processor, the new 1GHz Snapdragon™, speeds up everything—from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.