Samsung and T-Mobile are getting ready for the launch of the Samsung Behold (T919) this November 10th. This is going to be the second Full touch screen for T-Mobile after the G1, also it will be the second phone with 5MP camera after the Motorola Zine Thanks to Phone arena, we know the new behold will come in 2 colors. Pink and Brownish-black.
- Touch Screen with Widgets
- 5 Megapixel Camera, video capture and playback, 4x digital
zoom and settings for scene modes.
- Quad Band GSM and Dual Band HSDPA (1700 and 2100 )with HTML Browser.
- Assisted GPS Navigation (AGPS) - Telenav. This will also give turn by turn directions with automatic re-routing. Free for 14 days, then $9.99 a month
- QWERTY Keyboard-When your customers compose a text message,
tilting the phone to a horizontal position displays the QWERTY
keyboard, while holding the phone in the vertical position displays the
- No corporate email/Supports Yahoo, AOL, Gmail etc via E-mail Client
- In the box: Travel Adapter, Ear Bud, 1 GB microSD card expandable to 16 GB, and Data Cable.
- Size: 4.12” x 2.10” x .5”
- Display: 1.61” x 2.64” LCD
- 5hours talktime, 300 hours standby.