Everybody who has a iPhone love its applications, specially the email. You can configure easily many email accounts like Gmail, Microsoft exchange, Yahoo! and other pop emails. But, what about Hotmails?. For a long time, we were waiting to configure our hotmail, live email account in our iPhone. And now, the waiting is over. Hotmail on the iPhone is now available in the US. Few days ago, Hotmail announced in Europe, the pop feature for Hotmail users, now, is also available on the USA.
Steps to how to configure your Hotmail account on your iPhone :
- Open the Settings app
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap ‘Add Account’
- Choose ‘Other’ for the account type
- Type your name, email and password.
- Tap ‘Save’ (step added by Brooke)
- Tap ‘Next’
- Close Settings and open up Mail
- Refresh your mail and it will show your messages.
After typing the info and then tapping next, it told me that I needed a Windows Live Mail Plus account to use my account in Mail. I don’t have a Plus account but it still works.