Sprint Discuss what's happening at Sprint!

Old 01-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Administrator

City: Boulder
State/Province: CO
Poster Rank: #2
Referrals:
Alex is on a distinguished road
Main Cell Phone Carrier: Sprint
Main Phone: U575
Default Give Feedback to Sprint

Sprint Cares allows you to answer questions about your experiences and provide feedback to Sprint corporate.

Sprint Cares
Sprint Cares: How Did We Do?

Alex
Old 01-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Cell Phone User

City: Polode
State/Province: N/A
Referrals:
firewire is an unknown quantity at this point
Main Phone: Samsung M300
Default Re: Give Feedback to Sprint

Other than poor rural coverage I can't complain. Free roaming helps but not much when the phone doesn't ring while in analog roam mode. On the other hand, in coverage areas the service is super. There is the usual dead-air shadows but I'm mobile at that point so it doesn't matter. Now if I could only use the phone at home.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:31 PM
Cell Phone User

City: Las Vegas
State/Province: NV
Referrals:
oakie is an unknown quantity at this point
Main Cell Phone Carrier: T-Mobile
Main Phone: Apple iPhone
2nd Cell Phone Carrier: T-Mobile
2nd Phone: Blackberry 8320

i have no issues. 500 anytime with unlimited everything for $30, plus broadband speeds that are completely uncapped. i keep hearing CS sucks, but i never call them, and my bills have all come out correct so far.

but then again, those with poor CS experiences that complain loudly in public usually end up revealing themselves as beggars who otherwise want free service for a dropped call or missed text message and try to bully the CSR's over the phone.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Cell Phone User

City: San Francisco
State/Province: CA
Referrals:
CA girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Main Phone: TREO
Thumbs up Re: Give Feedback to Sprint

I have no complaints about SPRINT. I have 6 lines - on a FAMILY PLAN... for really cheap!!
Old 06-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Cell Phone User

City: unknown
State/Province: N/A
Referrals:
GemmaKnight is an unknown quantity at this point
Main Phone: none
Smile Re: Give Feedback to Sprint

I got no complaint's so far!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Cell Phone User

City: boston
State/Province: MA
Referrals:
DustinC is an unknown quantity at this point
Main Phone: blackberrypearl 8130

i have a blackberry pearl and everything with it is fine so far, except for picture messaging. i know that its possible to get mms on it because other carriers do and i think that this should be fixed.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:54 AM
Cell Phone User

City: Orange County
State/Province: CA
Poster Rank: #8
Referrals:
chokaay is on a distinguished road
Main Phone: Palm Centro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Sprint Cares allows you to answer questions about your experiences and provide feedback to Sprint corporate.

Sprint Cares
Sprint Cares: How Did We Do?

"The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Wow... that website didn't last long, did it?

Anyway, I've been with Sprint for just over 1 week, and the issues I've had with Sprint so far include:

1) Ordered 4 phones via Sprint.com, but 2 phones were put on the wrong plan. (Took 2 calls and 45 minutes to straighten out.)

2) Called to add another line onto my account, but telesales rep lied and said the plan didn't exist, then said it did exist but not with the features that were supposed to be included with it. (Took 1 call and 1 hour to order 2 lines.)

3) Called to cancel telesales order, but CSR couldn't find the order since only a confirmation number was assigned and no phone number or account number was assigned yet. Then after 3 tries, and being transferred to 4 different departments, they said that they would have to "unlock" the order since it was in "no man's land" (their words, not mine), and to call back in an hour to cancel. I called back an hour later and it was cancelled in 5 minutes (can't figure out why they couldn't do this in the first place, since the order status didn't change or go anywhere during that time since it was night). (Took 3 calls and 2.5 hours to straighten out.)

My friend joined Sprint the same day I did, and his issue with Sprint was:

4) Sprint shipped him a USED and fingerprinted Motorola RAZR V3m. (Took him about 30 minutes arguing with a CSR to get a RMA prepaid label AND to not even be charged for a service and phone he didn't even activate... not worth it to him to deal with a company that sends out used phones to new customers.)

Overall, in the past I have to say that Sprint Customer Service was probably the WORST cellular customer service I've ever dealt with.

I normally wouldn't tempt fate twice, but Sprint offered some extremely good plans, so I decided to take them up on their offer and try them out (while keeping my T-Mobile account active for the time being). That being said, I have to admit, their customer service has IMPROVED A LOT, but still is lagging behind the other cellular carriers'. They are a lot more friendly now and willing to help (maybe on-par with T-Mobile in this criteria), but in general are still "clueless" about "more sophisticated/complicated" issues (needs more training on a wide range of customer issues, or a better searchable CS manual), still transfer you to the wrong departments when you need something done (needs to merge/consolidate departments, or needs to make them communicate more efficiently), and still have to put you on hold for 30 minutes or more while they go find a supervisor who has the authority to authorize certain changes to your account (need more supervisors, or employee empowerment). Although these issues can happen to any carrier, they seem to happen more often with Sprint than other carriers (in my experience), thus why they are still lagging behind (but catching up slowly).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by chokaay; 07-22-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Cell Phone User

City: Houston
State/Province: TX
Poster Rank: #161
Referrals:
mskita007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Main Phone: BlackBerry Curve

I second that! I have the BB Curve. I love my Simply Unlimited Plan. Everything is awesome - except NOT being able to send MMS messaging! Do you realize how much of a pain it is having to determine an email address for EVERY wireless carrier just to send a picture (as an email)???. Other than that, no complaints here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinC View Post
i have a blackberry pearl and everything with it is fine so far, except for picture messaging. i know that its possible to get mms on it because other carriers do and i think that this should be fixed.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Cell Phone User

City: chicago
State/Province: IL
Poster Rank: #290
Referrals:
analogs is an unknown quantity at this point
Main Cell Phone Carrier: T-Mobile
Main Phone: G1
2nd Cell Phone Carrier: Verizon
2nd Phone: Blackberry 8830

Sprint -- if you're really out there (here?) and actually care, feel free to contact me. I bought a U300 USB modem/data card a few months ago in anticipation of the 4G rollout in Chicago. The rollout happened but my modem won't connect to the 4G network. After hours across multiple days of tech support calls and three, yes THREE, trips to a store, I've gotten nothing but the runaround.

I'm extremely patient and have treated every Sprint CS rep with respect but I'm nearing the breaking point. All I want is a device that works! Private message me if you care to or post on here -- I'd be happy to give more detail.