Switching G1 Owners
My son bought a used G1. We want to
A roadmap to accomplishing the two items above, if it is possible to do both, will be appreciated. Getting the Gmail account changed is the foremost thing we want to do. We are hoping to do it short of a full factory reset.
Last edited by tzsm98; 04-09-2010 at 09:24 AM. Reason: explain priorities
Re: Switching G1 Owners
1. select menu -> settings -> applications -> manage applications
2. scroll down and click "Google Apps"
3. click the "Clear data" button (you will receive a warning, click OK)
4. go back to home screen
5. pull down the notification menu and click on the message "Your account must be updated"
6. follow the onscreen instruction until you get to where it asks you to "create" or "sign in", click "sign in" and enter YOUR new Google account info.
|android, applications, g-1, gmail|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Survey: BlackBerry owners checking out new iPhone||cwilliams706||Wireless Lounge||0||07-10-2008 12:37 PM|
|Curve Owners - problems with Wifi||t-marco||T-Mobile Phones & Accessories||3||10-02-2007 10:14 AM|
|Wing owners...||secrecyguy||T-Mobile Phones & Accessories||6||09-27-2007 09:17 AM|
|Switching Towers||tmobilefan||T-Mobile Tech Support||13||08-12-2007 09:27 PM|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:21 AM.