PDA

View Full Version : HOT DEAL: Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset = $9.99 ($15.98 shipped) on 7/24/07 ONLY!

chokaay
07-24-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't know how reputable this website is... nor do I know whether or not they are selling fake H500's or not (and there are A LOT of fakes out there). But this IS the lowest price I've seen a non-ebay retailer sell the H500 for, and at this price quite a few people on a deal forum (http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=54841&t=566989) I frequent are buying it. Thus, it MAY be worth the risk to some people:

NICKEL Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset = $9.99 + $5.99 s/h = $15.98 SHIPPED! (http://1saleaday.com/)

NOTE: I've never purchased anything from this website before, and cannot vouch for how they are. I also don't know if the Motorola Bluetooth Headset they are selling is FAKE (like many on eBay are) or REAL (like you typically would get if you purchased from a reliable source). I have a GENUINE H500 that I use all the time, and it IMO it is a VERY GOOD headset for the price (if you get it on sale). I have also seen MANY other people buy FAKE H500's and those are TERRIBLE, even though they look very similar to the genuine article. (For more information, on how to identify counterfeit Motorola products, please read The Motorola MME: Counterfeit Identification Guidebook PDF (http://www.motorola.com/mot/doc/6/6513_MotDoc.pdf).)

rockrocks
07-25-2007, 12:35 AM
That was a great deal, assuming it was genuine.

I just got an H500 today, but not from that site. I got it from the lost-and-found bin at work. Can't beat free! :D

By the way, it's been there for over 2 months, and it doesn't belong to any of my coworkers. So, at this point, I decided it'd be fair for me to take it. I was tempted to take it as soon as I saw it about two months ago, but decided to make sure that a customer didn't come back looking for it.

After thoroughly sanitizing it with lysol, I tested it out, and I really like it. Works with my mini usb chargers for my pearl. My only complaint is that I wish the volume would go a little higher.

PortPowerKS
07-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Lovely.. I checked that site today, and the sale of the day is a Free pocket size BB air pistol with free BB's, and it looks like a real pistol, too..

anfrey
07-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Lovely.. I checked that site today, and the sale of the day is a Free pocket size BB air pistol with free BB's, and it looks like a real pistol, too..
free? i'm in on this

edit: it's $5.99 shipped and i need to enter a CC... i'm out.

christyxcore
07-27-2007, 08:23 PM
free? i'm in on this

yeah...me too

AndrewD
07-27-2007, 08:58 PM
I used to have them when they first came out, not a bad BT

PortPowerKS
07-28-2007, 06:20 PM
free? i'm in on this

Always a catch, like those adverts that say "Call and get your XYZ absolutely free; you just pay shipping and handling.."