PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty Minutes

manillawafer
06-20-2007, 09:57 AM
What are loyalty minutes?

tmobilefan
06-20-2007, 10:02 AM
"extra minutes you get every month after youve had t-mobile for a while. the system automatically puts them on, so dont bother asking a rep to do it, they cant. also, they expire after 6 months if your plan is less than $30 a month, if its higher than that they dont expire."

I got that from http://forums.mobiledia.com/topic25237.html .

Nwahs
06-20-2007, 10:19 AM
Tmobilefan pretty much covered it. Often times people complain, when switching their plans around, that they lose their loyalty minutes by adding on another feature, so be careful when switching around your plan.
Loyalty minutes are pretty nice though...your lucky if you have them.

chokaay
06-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Tmobilefan pretty much covered it. Often times people complain, when switching their plans around, that they lose their loyalty minutes by adding on another feature, so be careful when switching around your plan.
Loyalty minutes are pretty nice though...your lucky if you have them.

Yeah, I lost my loyalty minutes off all my lines when I switched to a family plan... sucks... :(

T-mo should bring the Loyalty Minutes Program back IMO... it was a GREAT way of keeping people "loyal" to T-mo (or at least giving them a reason to think twice about switching carriers... similar to the "Rollover effect" with AT&T/Cingular customers).