PDA

View Full Version : Does the BB cuve have MMS? thx so much!

loveblast
09-17-2007, 04:24 PM

Alex
09-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Also, does it have video recording?

loveblast
09-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Lol, i KNOW it doesnt have that. =D

g_patrick89
09-17-2007, 04:41 PM
It does have MMS, no video recording though

loveblast
09-17-2007, 04:54 PM
thx so muchh

Alex
09-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Ugh, when is a cool smartphone going to come out that has video recording?!?! What about the Pearl 2? Will it have video recording?

loveblast
09-17-2007, 05:58 PM
No, None of the blackberrys have the Video Recording option yet, I really dont think any smart phones have it except some older, not so cool ones.

Alex
09-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Well, a lot outside the U.S. have video recording...plus the T-Mobile Dash and T-Mobile Wing.

loveblast
09-17-2007, 06:22 PM
yea but windows mobile suxxxxxxx

kinjutsu11
09-17-2007, 06:28 PM
BlackBerry Curve 8320 - Specifications, Images, Review and User Comments (http://www.phoneyworld.com/handsets/specs.aspx?phone=BlackBerry_Curve_8320)

It looks like the 8320 might have video recording. I know for a fact the 8300 did not, but this could have been updated on the 8320.

semaj
09-17-2007, 07:45 PM
um my treo 700w has video on windows mobile 5 and it records video. my treo 650 on palm OS for cingular and verizon.

No, None of the blackberrys have the Video Recording option yet, I really dont think any smart phones have it except some older, not so cool ones.

loveblast
09-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Exactly. The Treo sucks. =D So does att and verizon =D
ive had a treo before and i HATED it.

semaj
09-18-2007, 06:47 PM
I hate the reliability but i love the features. it is nice that everything is geared towards one hand working. physical mute switch on top of the phone, directional pad works well. the windows based version adds a lot of cool features but the palm os does the pda features better than symbian or windows mobile. i have yet to try out blackberry so i cant chime in here. ATT has pissed me off many times with shotty service, stiff arming the customer, and overall utter confusion inside the company where the left hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. I like verizon and their coverage is normally very good which is my most important focus for a phone company. one of their problems is the price but that can be expected if you want coverage like they offer.

LoveBlast please elaborate what version treo you had and what services you used it on. Maybe you could elaborate why the treo sucks and why att and verizon suck? Convince me!!!

loveblast
09-19-2007, 04:30 PM
I hate the reliability but i love the features. it is nice that everything is geared towards one hand working. physical mute switch on top of the phone, directional pad works well. the windows based version adds a lot of cool features but the palm os does the pda features better than symbian or windows mobile. i have yet to try out blackberry so i cant chime in here. ATT has pissed me off many times with shotty service, stiff arming the customer, and overall utter confusion inside the company where the left hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. I like verizon and their coverage is normally very good which is my most important focus for a phone company. one of their problems is the price but that can be expected if you want coverage like they offer.

LoveBlast please elaborate what version treo you had and what services you used it on. Maybe you could elaborate why the treo sucks and why att and verizon suck? Convince me!!!

Well i Had a Treo 600 with T-Mobile and a Treo 755 with Sprint for about a week.
I disliked the Touch Screen suprisingly and the Camera sucks. =D
I guess i just dont like the whole system.

And i dont like ATT/VERIZON because there are too many resons y. lol sry

semaj
09-19-2007, 05:19 PM
thats too bad. The treo 600 had a lot of problems. the 650 relieved a but of them but the treo 680 on the palm os side is much better minus the goodlink palm os glitch, but you can patch that. touch screen worked pretty good for me. But a touch screen is not something unique to a smartphone. for a pda it is almost essential. the picture quality on all cell phones is quite bad but the treo was ok compared to my motorola v710. if the system doesn't work with you that is ok, it isnt for everyone. it is much nicer have a pda phone as apposed to carrying a pda and a phone.on a side note the treo 600 is quite an old phone maybe 5 or 6 years old. i haven't touched the 755 yet. Have you tried the palm os only or have you tried the windows mobile 5 or 6 on the palm.

loveblast
09-19-2007, 08:41 PM
no windows for me, ever.

semaj
09-19-2007, 08:43 PM
thats what i said for years but it did grow on me. for the basic pda functions palm os is better. the wm5 is nice since you can customize everything, but the palm os takes half the clicks.

loveblast
09-19-2007, 08:47 PM
i think ima go with bb

semaj
09-19-2007, 08:49 PM
thats what i am doing now on monday