PDA

View Full Version : Gonna be gone for awile myself :(

~Evil~|~Steg~
08-30-2007, 04:49 PM
i got a huge project i been working on getting going for awhile now, and starting tommorrow i wont be online for awhile... but ill still be getting the email updates to the site so i wont be totally outta da loop :) just wont be able to reply :( anyways not sure how long i will be away but its very benificial to me that i get this project moving... all of my time spent videoing, and writing, and teaching etc... is all to the point where it is going to pay off finnally. :) ill be back real soon, and will also miss comming here :( everyone be kool and keep tmosig running strong. Cya all l8tr on da flip side :P

Nwahs
08-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Ah thats too bad Evil Steg...it was always great reading your posts. Well best of luck with your project, I hope it turns out as well as planned or better. And we will be look forward to your return to T-mobileSignal. Goodluck!
Shawn

Ellen
08-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Will miss reading your posts on here. Good luck, and come back soon. :)

Inuyasha
08-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Good luck with everything, man. We'll be here when you're able to get back online.

~Evil~|~Steg~
08-30-2007, 06:26 PM
thanx ppl :) thats one of the things i really like about this site, the ppl are so polite and nice and careing... well heres whats going on, im opening up a school, i been teaching privatley for many many yrs, and been discussing it with my fellow instructors and our teacher, and we are gonna open up another school, and working on getting sanctioned by the boxing commission for this paticular one, also im almost ready to have my book published but having issues with the publisher, they can be real arses sometimes. im seriously thinking about going overseas to have it published sinse im not under a contract or any other holdbacks ya see... anyways this new school is gonna really take up all of my time, so ill prolly pop in/out via wap from time to time also :) lol i had enough freetime rescently so its time to start earning money again...

christyxcore
08-30-2007, 07:18 PM
Good luck! Hope to see you back soon!

kinjutsu11
08-30-2007, 07:41 PM
We won't forget you, and we'll be waiting for you to come back! Don't have too many baluts now, mmmkay?

And when you get back, :beer: Cheers!

~Evil~|~Steg~
08-30-2007, 08:29 PM
lol i wont eat to many balut ;) btw has anyone tried the arcade yet? i been playing asteroids on me last night here... its great even on a tethered connection...

ssassy01d
08-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Aww Evil, I'm gonna miss you while you're gone!! We'll all be right here waiting for you to come back though!! :sad010::acry2::grouphug:

CSI_Nut
08-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Give a hoot! Don't balut! <giggle> We'll be waiting to hear from you Evil! Take care!

greenblood
08-30-2007, 10:55 PM
sing it
I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again
oh babe, I hate to go

~Evil~|~Steg~
08-30-2007, 11:00 PM
man u all are really great :) ill miss u all while im gone :( and like csi_nut said Give a hoot! Don't balut! lol i may use that in my profile :P man i feel bad, first Red left now i gotta leave for awile... well u all take care and i will catch ya all l8tr on da flip side :)

CSI_Nut
08-31-2007, 01:24 AM
Evil, you're "quacking" me up! Seriously, though, I wish you well and may you always have eggs-actly what you need at the moment! May even your most embryonic ideas come to full-term fruition. May nobody poach those ideas from you. I should stop.... Somebody stop me... My brains are scrambled....

ssassy01d
08-31-2007, 03:44 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^;):d: Lol!!

~Evil~|~Steg~
09-09-2007, 09:54 PM
just hoped back in to say hey...so hey :p lol anyways the project is going great and in the right direction. im keeping my fingers crossed all the way here... anyways everyone take care and ill hop in again pretty soon :) l8tr ppls .

Nwahs
09-09-2007, 10:28 PM
just hoped back in to say hey...so hey :p lol anyways the project is going great and in the right direction. im keeping my fingers crossed all the way here... anyways everyone take care and ill hop in again pretty soon :) l8tr ppls .

Ah thats great to hear! I'm kind of curious as to what your doing :cool:
Good to hear from you though...goodluck with your project and we look forward to have you back an contributing to the forum soon

Inuyasha
09-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey! That's good to hear that things are going well for you.

~Evil~|~Steg~
09-30-2007, 10:16 PM
well hello everyone, im taking a few weeks off and will be back on tmosig for a short time again :) everything has been going as expected with the project i am working on... had a really busy weekend... im gonna post some pics pretty soon of some of the things i been doing, really glad to be back though :)

Nwahs
09-30-2007, 11:01 PM
well hello everyone, im taking a few weeks off and will be back on tmosig for a short time again :) everything has been going as expected with the project i am working on... had a really busy weekend... im gonna post some pics pretty soon of some of the things i been doing, really glad to be back though :)

Good to hear from you!!! I'm glad everything is going as planned

ssassy01d
10-01-2007, 05:25 AM
Evilllllllllllllll!! Great to see you back!! Yaaaaaay!!

~Evil~|~Steg~
10-01-2007, 07:09 PM
hey nwahs and sassy :) how ya been? great to be back again. alot has changed here since i was here last...the site is looking real good.

Ellen
10-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Welcome back ~Evil~l~Steg~ . Nice to see you posting on here with us again.

~Evil~|~Steg~
10-01-2007, 08:26 PM
thanx :) like i said before im glad to be back ya know... i needed a break from my project, i was constantly busy and on the go, that takes alot outta ya... lol i had to give a hoot and didnt balut ;) lol inside joke there if ya read some of the other posts :)

ssassy01d
10-02-2007, 05:53 AM
LOL@balut!! Things have been good with me Evil, I've been incredibly busy myself , I can't wait til I get a breather!! Soccer will be over soon so then I can settle down a bit!

~Evil~|~Steg~
10-02-2007, 11:44 AM
im glad ur doing good sassy, yeah we need to slow down sometimes ya know, always leading a very fast life takes its toll on ur health ya know... lol i was so exhausted with my project, i was constantly tired and wasnt getting much sleep ya know. so i had to take a break, though i did get alot accomplished. :) yeah i can imagine how busy you been also ya know, spending time with ur kids will take alot of time and also wear ya out also.

Nwahs
10-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Weirdly enough, I'm in the same boat as sassy...once soccer ends for me...I'll be a little less stressed...but the site has been going, and growing a lot. Glad you hear your project is going well...may I ask what it is?

CSI_Nut
10-02-2007, 03:16 PM
thanx :) like i said before im glad to be back ya know... i needed a break from my project, i was constantly busy and on the go, that takes alot outta ya... lol i had to give a hoot and didnt balut ;) lol inside joke there if ya read some of the other posts :)

Singing along with Evil... "Give a hoot, Don't Balut.. Let your Earth-Friendly Manners Show.... Leave a Trail That's Nice and Clean... Wherever You May Go..." (As long as it's Number One only... You have to dig a hole for Number Two...)

;) :) :)

~Evil~|~Steg~
10-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Weirdly enough, I'm in the same boat as sassy...once soccer ends for me...I'll be a little less stressed...but the site has been going, and growing a lot. Glad you hear your project is going well...may I ask what it is?

yeah i see the site has grown alot from when i left, the arcade was the newest thing here on my last night... yes you may ask ;) :p lol im starting up another gym, and gonna try and get sanctioned by the boxing commission, if i agree with all of their stipulations that is...i filled admin in on it all before i left before... im also in the process of a book and video being released, about martial arts the way it is done in the streets etc, and it`ll be sorta an autobiography about my 20+ yrs i been doing martial arts and my learning experiences etc... it`ll be a good read if you wanna learn a few things like making your own knives/swords, and other various blades...etc

~Evil~|~Steg~
10-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Singing along with Evil... "Give a hoot, Don't Balut.. Let your Earth-Friendly Manners Show.... Leave a Trail That's Nice and Clean... Wherever You May Go..." (As long as it's Number One only... You have to dig a hole for Number Two...)

;) :) :)

lol @ CSI_Nut, hey we started a balut fad ;) i got that give a hoot dont balut on my startup screen on my razr... i may add it to my fones sig for mms`s also :)

j__1
10-04-2007, 09:41 PM
yeah i see the site has grown alot from when i left, the arcade was the newest thing here on my last night... yes you may ask ;) :p lol im starting up another gym, and gonna try and get sanctioned by the boxing commission, if i agree with all of their stipulations that is...i filled admin in on it all before i left before... im also in the process of a book and video being released, about martial arts the way it is done in the streets etc, and it`ll be sorta an autobiography about my 20+ yrs i been doing martial arts and my learning experiences etc... it`ll be a good read if you wanna learn a few things like making your own knives/swords, and other various blades...etcSounds like it would be a good read/watch. ;)

Please keep us posted. :D

~Evil~|~Steg~
10-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Sounds like it would be a good read/watch. ;)

Please keep us posted. :D

ok will do :) i`ll post a few bloopers when i get the xfer back from the video`ing... lol i cut one of my fingers pretty good, and later on i cussed out a pizza man for knocking on the door when we had a sign up that said Please use the side door QUIET FILMING IN PROGRESS!!! lol im on film chewing his ass out for not being able to read... and no he didnt get a tip :P