By: t-marco December 25th, 2012
T-Mobile will add a new color of the Samsung Galaxy S III, now in Titanium after possibly dropping the blue one. The Samsung Galaxy S III offers a dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor and 2GB of RAM while the storage capacity of 16GB and 32 GB . At the same time this can still be expanded by using the microSD card slot of the device. A 4.8-inch SuperAMOLED HD screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and its camera department consists of an 8MP shooter at its back panel and 1.9MP video call and self-portrait camera out front.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 1.5 GHz dual-core
- RAM: 1GB
- Display: 4.52″ Super AMOLED Plus WVGA touch screen (800-by-480 resolution)
- Internal Storage: 16GB + micro-SD slot (expandable up to 32 GB)
- Cameras: Rear camera = 8 MP camera with flash, capable of capturing 1080p videos; front camera = 2MP
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, HDMI-out; DNLA-ready for wireless streaming
- Battery: 1850 mAh lithium-ion battery
- OS: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Dimensions: 5.11″ x 2.71″ x 0.37″
By: t-marco December 20th, 2012
T-Mobile will launch a new 0 down sale starting tomorrow. This new offer will give you the opportunity to get the phone for “free” after mail in rebate and a monthly payment of 20 dollars por 20 months. There are great phone that are illegible like the Samsung Galaxy S II 16Gb, 199 and 200 mail lin rebate, Windows Phone 8X and Nexus 4 for $ 150 and 150 mail in rebate, and the Galaxy Relay and HTC one S for 99 and 100 mail in rebate.
Remember tomorrow is the day to get those phones for “free” .
By: t-marco November 26th, 2012
Today is Cyber Monday and T-Mobile has really good deals for you. T-Mobile offers the 3 great devices for free. We have the HTC Windows Phone 8X, The Samsung Galaxy S II, and the just recently announced Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1″.
At the same time you can get the Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB for US$ 99.99, and the 32GB for 199.99.
To see all the deals go to t-mobile.com
By: t-marco November 14th, 2012
T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S III is now receiving a new update and this time its Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.1, This new update will bring Google Now, new tweaks on Samsung’s TouchWiz UX. The new update is s T999UVDLJA/JRO03L. This new update will be reached by user by OTA and via Kies.
Stay tuned for more information.
By: t-marco November 13th, 2012
T-Mobile will offer, only this weekend, Friday and Saturday, any Samsung Smart phone for free after mail in rebate. What are the options ? we have the Samsung Galaxy S III 16Gb, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S Relay 4G, Blaze 4G, Exhibit II 4G, Gravity TXT and T159. Get yours this weekend.
By: t-marco October 29th, 2012
T-Mobile and LG made official the availability of the new Google Nexus 4. The new Google Nexus 4 is the latest android phone running the latest Android OS 4.2. T-Mobile will offer the new Nexus 4 one day after Google, that is November 13th.
• Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core Krait CPUs
• Operating System: Android 4.2, Jelly Bean
• Network: 3G (WCDMA), HSPA+
• Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus (1280 x 768 pixels)
• Memory: 8GB / 16GB
• RAM: 2GB
• Camera: 8.0MP rear / 1.3MP HD front
• Battery: 2,100mAh Li-Polymer (embedded) / Talk time: 15.3 hours / Standby: 390 hours
• Size: 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1mm
• Weight: 139g
• Other: Wireless charging, NFC
Sign up here and get your first!
- Nokia Lumia 810 ( Nov 14th for US$ 149.99 after 50 dollars mail in rebate)
- Windows Phone 8x ( Nov 14th for US$ 199.99 after 50 dollars mail in rebate)
- Nexus 4 ( Oct 29 on Google Play and Select T-Mo stores for US$ 199 )
- Google Nexus 7 ( Via Google Play Nov 5th )
- LG Optimus L9 ( Oct 31st US$ 80 after 50 mail in rebate)
- Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Nov 14th for US$ 349 after 50 mail in rebate)
UPDATE 2: Also T-Mobile will release Nexus 7 32GB
By: t-marco October 24th, 2012
Starting today, T-Mobile will start offering the new Galaxy Note II with a price of US$ 369.99 after 50 bucks mails in rebate. The new Samsung Galaxy Note II will feature a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED HD display, a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos processor, 2GB memory RAM, an 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video recording, with 2 megapixel front-facing camera, Android 4.1 and 4G HSPA+.
Get it today on T-Mobile store or T-Mo.com
By: t-marco October 16th, 2012
After T-Mobile announced the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2, now we got the first official Pictures of the device. The new Note 2 feature a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED® screen – for an enhanced entertainment experience and improved productivity while using the device. The Galaxy Note II is T-Mobile’s first device with a quad-core processor, featuring Samsung’s 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos processor. In addition, the Galaxy Note II is T-Mobile’s first smartphone shipping with Android™ 4.1 Jelly Bean and the device’s 3100mAh battery powers up to 15 hours of talk time.
No words about when it will be available, maybe October 24th, or November 15th?
Enjoy the galley.