By: t-marco April 12th, 2012
T-Mobile USA will release the latest smartphone from HTC , the HTC One S. Looks like that T-Mobile’s customer don’t have that much longer to wait, as word is T-Mobile and HTC are to launch the ICS HTC One S on April 18th during the New York’s event. The announcement was made via an invitation that was sent out to reporters, inviting them to the hands-on event next Wednesday at 7 p.m. at a New York City location.
The HTC One S features an ultra-thin 7.9-millimeter case, a 4.3-inch qHD AMOLED display, a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 8-megapixel camera, 16GB of internal storage plus 25GB of free cloud-based Dropbox storage for two years, Sense 4.0 and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
By: t-marco April 9th, 2012
Well guys, the time is getting close. T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II owners, you will be receiving the new update soon and seams that T-Mobile will re-launch the SGS II but now running IceCream Sandwich. The Samsung Galaxy S II features :
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 1.5 GHz dual-core
- RAM: 1GB
- Display: 4.52″ Super AMOLED Plus WVGA touch screen (800-by-480 resolution)
- Internal Storage: 16GB + micro-SD slot (expandable up to 32 GB)
- Cameras: Rear camera = 8 MP camera with flash, capable of capturing 1080p videos; front camera = 2MP
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, HDMI-out; DNLA-ready for wireless streaming
- Battery: 1850 mAh lithium-ion battery
- OS: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Dimensions: 5.11″ x 2.71″ x 0.37″
Stay tuned for more information