By: t-marco November 30th, 2010
Today Samsung Twitter account announced an application created to fix all the GPS issues we have with our Galasxy S phones, (Vibrant and Captivate). This application called GSP restore is already up in Android Market . Lets give it a try and let us how your gps works now!.
Thanks Samsung .. it was time!
Follow the instruction Here
By: t-marco November 29th, 2010
Cyber shoppers, today is the best day to do all your shopping on line. TMobile is offering today the Optimus T and the new G2 for Free, yes only today.
BestBuy is offering the HD7 for 80 dollars + no activation fee. Amazon is offering all the Blackberries, including the new 9780 for 0.01, also the mytouch 3G Slide for the same price.
By: t-marco November 28th, 2010
T-Mobile and LG will roll out a new update for the Optimus T soon. The sleek and intuitive LG Optimus T, powered by Android 2.2, with its 3.2″ touchscreen, is just right— especially for smartphone newbies. Optimus T features Google Voice™ Actions, so tasks like online search, shopping, and music are an easy voice command away. What’s more, Optimus T has the ability to connect to Wi-Fi® hotspots, or when no hotspot is available, it can share its innate internet connection with other devices.
This time the update can be done by connecting your phone to your computer downloading the new LG Mobile Support Tool. The new update will bring the WiFi calling capability and other new features.
Stay in touch to let u know when this update will be available.
By: t-marco November 25th, 2010
XDA just got some exclusive pictures of the new Google phone, the Nexus S, running the latest Android OS, 2.3 Gingerbread. This is a curve device, featuring a 720p camera.
Here some specifications:
- ArmV7 CPU – Could be Dual Core
- Open GL ES Supported
- 512 or 328MB Ram (Not 100% known)
- 1GB or 2GB Internal Memory (Not 100% known)
- 800×480 Screen Resolution
- 4″ Screen Size
- SuperAmoled2 – Possibly
- 720P HD Video
Enjoy the Galley
By: t-marco November 24th, 2010
NetFront Flife Screen for Android is a new applications that makes your home screen (launcher) look cooler and more interactive.
NetFront FlexUI makes it possible to quickly develop rich and sophisticated user interfaces on the Android platform. ACCESS offers a comprehensive development environment that includes a special tool that facilitates the management of complex UI screen transitions while reducing development costs and implementation time.
I have tried on my Captivate and works great.. I am sure this will work also on your Vibrant or mytouch 4G
You can download the APK file from here
By: t-marco November 23rd, 2010
T-Mobile just announced today that 8 new cities are enjoying now its HSPA+ 4G network.
- Grand Junction, Colo.
- Harlingen, Texas
- Lafayette, Ind.
- South Bend, Ind.
- Montgomery, Ala.
- Roanoke-Lynchburg, Va.
- Youngstown, Ohio
Now if you live in this areas, you can enjoy more the mytouch 4G and the G2.
By: t-marco November 22nd, 2010
Black Friday is around the corner and T-Mobile is planing to give you great deals and discounts.
- T-Mobile Comet – FREE after a $140 online discount and $59.99 web-only discount. New 2-year agreement required.
- LG Optimus T Black – FREE after a $160 online discount and $79.99 web-only discount. New 2-year agreement required.
- LG Optimus T Burgundy or Titanium– $29.99 after a $160 online discount and $50 web-only discount. New 2-year agreement required.
- Motorola Defy – $99.99 after a $230 online discount and $50 web-only discount. New 2-year agreement required.
- Motorola Charm – $49.99 after a $170 online discount and $50 web-only discount. New 2-year agreement required.
- New Web-200MB Mobile data plan – $10/ monthly with a new two-year service agreement or contract extension. Also available for $15 per month on plans without a contract. The Web – Unlimited plan will be remain and will be available for $30 per month.
- Tethering and Wi-Fi Sharing service plan – $14.99. monthly A new tethering service plan that enables select smartphones to function as wireless modems for tethering to a laptop, tablet or netbook. The Tethering and Wi-Fi Sharing plan can be added to an Unlimited $30 monthly plan only.
UPDATE : T-Mobile just announced its BOGO promo for this friday.
Starting on Black Friday, new and existing customers who sign up for a T-Mobile family plan with a two-year agreement and purchase a featured smartphone, such as the T-Mobile® myTouch® 4G or Samsung Galaxy Tab™ from T-Mobile can get a new featured smartphone or affordable Android™ handset for FREE!
Featured smartphones from T-Mobile include the T-Mobile® myTouch® 4G, T-Mobile® G2™ with Google™, HTC® HD7 and BlackBerry® Bold™ 9780. Affordable Android smartphones include the Motorola DEFY™ with MOTOBLUR™, Motorola CHARM™ with MOTOBLUR™, LG Optimus T™ with Google™ and T-Mobile® Comet™. The new in-store BOGO promotion will be available Nov. 26 through Jan.18, so families who would prefer to avoid the Black Friday crowds this week will still have an opportunity to take advantage of the offer.
Click here to shop now.
By: t-marco November 22nd, 2010
The next generation iPad is suppose to arrive early next next, maybe Q1 2011. The new iPad model will run on both the GSM and CDMA based networks around the globe. This would allow the iPad to pick up 3G connectivity with virtually every major phone carrier here in the US, Europe, South America, and Asia
No wonder Rupert Murdoch is teaming up with Apple for an iPad only newspaper called Daily. At only $0.99 cents a week, the global reach of the Daily could be substantial.
Anyway, the next generation iPad with its CDMA and GSM will be capable of running off the 3G networks of T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint, here within the United States.